Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Very Important Call Tonight!

Morning! This past weekend, I've been busy trying to fashion a PLR using PLRClassroom. PLRClassroom is for marketers who don't know much about putting their own product together. I'm half way through finishing my product, so stay with me. Mike Ambrosio has just released his PLRClassroom today & I want you to be a part of it! If you need a product or you have dozens of ebooks & reports on your harddrive, which you don't know what to do with, this is the class for you. Yes, you can use all those PLR's & turn them into your own product & sell them!

Go here & sign up
PLRClassroom

Noticed I told you that I'm halfway finishing my product. Mike invited me to be his tester for him & give him a testimonial, so when you go to the page, you'll see my testimonial. I really want you to succeed, so start right now before you forget!

Now, I had 'Very Important Call Tonight' on for my title, but I had to tell you about the PLRClassroom first. It's that important!

About this important call...

Harris Fellman has agreed to tell all about his list building secrets. He promises to give you all his secrets into building your list! So, if you need some encouragement in building your list, join me in this call tonight at 9 pm EST. For me, it's 6 pm PST, so hurry up & sign up for it to get your call details. I'll see you there!

Click here to get your call details
ListBuildingSecrets

Remember, Mike Filsaime will also be telling you his list building secrets in a couple days. The only way you will be able to participate in these calls is to sign up for your call-in details. You're missing out a lot if you decide not to. Now, Mike Filsaime is like my hero! He has very good content to share with you. He just has come out with The Resource Report. Now, if you are trying your best to make a website work for you, you need The Resource Report! The best part is it's FREE! No dime out of your pocket, so get it now!

The Resource Report

I hope you decide to get into these calls. It'll be worth those long-distance charges. That's all you have to pay!

To Your Success,

Darleen

1 comment:

jsicho said...

Hi Darleen
Great, very nice blog.


Jan Sichman
Click4U.eu