Saturday, May 12, 2007

Affiliate Marketing - Steps to Take

Morning! It's another beautiful sunny day in Canada! :-) Around Abbotsford, BC, there is a lot of rain :( Not much of a sprinkler girl! I love the sun! Cozy & bright!

I just thought since I gave you the heads on what affiliate marketing is, I should also tell you of some sites you need to join to get the full benefit of being an affiliate marketer.

OK, first we need a place where you can collect your cash! You don't want to lose on those commissions now. You can get a Paypal &/or a Clickbank account. All you have to do is go to their site & sign up for it with a valid email address and add your details on how you would like to collect your $$$

A website is necessary so your customers can take a look at your affiliate products for more information. There are a host of websites on the web & I'll let you do the handy work there. You will also need an autoresponder so you have a place where you have all your messages on auto. You won't have to write that article 50 times, just once!

Now, for promoting your products, you have to keep up on what the web 2.0 is all about so you can take advantage of all the viral marketing. You need the 'viral' to get people to sign up on your list. All you have to do is tell a few friends & get them to tell other people. These other people tell others, you get the drift. You can get a whole bunch of subscribers this way! That's what is so great about web 2.0 The internet has changed a lot since I started marketing. If you have just started on the internet, this is an advantage for you & you should use it regularly.

The best way to market your products online is to use web 2.0 What is web 2.0? Web 2.0 is blogging, squidooing, podcasting, using myspace.com, YouTube.com. You name it! Audio & video has become very popular this past year. I recommend you use these tools to build your list. I have a myspace.com at www.myspace.com/frantech I haven't checked out YouTube yet, but I will when I'm ready.

An ezine is a very good marketing tool, but I don't use it because I think it is just a hassle to keep it brand new. That's why I use a blog. Blogging is like talking to your best friend, telling them about what you think. All you have to do is write in it regularly & have backlinks on it with RSS & atoms. Now, I'm actually reading on this RSS. It sounds like it's so technical & hard to understand it, but when you start actually doing it, it gets to be fun! Serious! You also want to social bookmark & tag your sites as you write an article on it, so you get more exposure! Just go to OnlyWire & sign up for an account.

To find a product to sell, you can find a niche anywhere on the web like travelling or losing weight. You just have to find the right one that is going to work for you! Or you can use your clickbank account as they also promote affiliate products you can sell. It is very easy to get your product running on your website. Yeah, right! You just need to know where to look for help if you are having trouble uploading a product or even just getting a product. This is why I'm here! So, if you need guidance, I'm here for you! Just remember that! Don't be shy! Leave a comment & ask me anything you are needing help in!

To your success,

Darleen

No comments: