Monday, April 16, 2007

A New Internet?

Imagine a new technology of a different Internet2. That's right! One of the first creators of the Internet wants to start over from scratch to have an Internet without spam, phishing, or hackers. Can they do it? Maybe if they did part by part, not the whole system! A team of university students would work on it & it would take at least another 10-15 years before they could harvest together an Internet that would go with Web 2.0 and web domination. This Internet is now called Internet2, a high technology version of the first Internet.

Are you addicted to the Internet? It's called Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD), a mental disorder. Do you spend time on the Internet when you are supposed to be doing work? It's a compulsive behaviour problem, widely known when a person can't help but to go on the Internet. The only treatment? Traditional cognitive-behavior techniques in psychotherapy.

I spend at least more than half the day on the Internet. I find myself drawn to the Internet, I have to check my email! I'm up all night surfing and trying my darndest to get my Marketing on the road!

Does that sound like you? Give me your comments!

To your success,

Darleen

No comments: