Sunday, April 29, 2007

Affiliate Mind

Hi! As you can see, I changed my blog title to Affiliate Mind. It works better with what this blog is really about! It definitely isn't about technology! I'm going to start on something more technical & I'll give you updates as it approaches.

Because of the title change, now I can really lay it out on you on what is best for your affiliate business. There are a lot of affiliate marketing on the Internet! You just have to know which one will give you the commission you want. You at least should make sure your commissions are at 50%. I mean, you're busting your asses off to market other people's products for them & you should be getting the recognition you deserve!

I just mentioned to you in the last post about Underground Marketing Tactics. What I didn't tell you is that it gives you all of the 100% commissions! You heard that right! Check it out at

http://www.undergroundmarketingtactics.com/index.php?id=1229

I'm still trying to figure it out also, so I'm basically like a beginner, but I've been on the Internet for the past two years so I have seen it all!

I recently added a newsletter where you can learn hands-on tips of affiliate marketing. You can also learn a range of topics in Internet Marketing when you sign up. I hope for all the Internet Marketers to make their dreams reality the right way!

To your success,

Darleen

No comments: