Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good evening marketers!

I know the last post was kind of unexpected. It's there for a reason, though. You see, when I started marketing, I didn't have all that information at my fingertips. I was starting practically from scratch! I'm still learning. This is my first blog. I would like all the marketers to sit back and think when you started out. Did you have all those e-books at your convenience? Technology is changing with time & I think it is for the better! We now have MP3's, DVD players, IPOD's, you know, the mechanism you have to buy right away before it becomes obsolete!

Marketing is also changing on the Internet. Is it ever! We're blogging, using video and audio. Who knows when the third will come around. The best thing to come yet will be so streaming, it will be unreal!

What do you like the best out of all the technology? Blogging is for me! I love the way you can just sit and type what you're thinking...like having a diary, but it's not personal. We post to other blogs and get to know each other, become friends on cyberspace. It's so cool! There's another side to blogging. You have to know all about the workings of making a blog. Now, you know what that means! Another link for you marketers to check out! Are you ready? Here it is...about blogging in the new millenium.

Bloggers_Guide_To_Profits.pdf

I hope you enjoy the FREE bloggers guide! It took me a couple days to upload it to the web. Wow! I'm learning along with you all! There is a lot to know about blogging. Having a blog w/ Blogger is not as great as Wordpress, I found out. W/Wordpress, you can do so much more! I'm going to change my blog to Wordpress, but right now I'll just stick w/Blogger until I know a little bit more...

To your success,

Darleen

No comments: