Friday, June 1, 2007

An Ezine You Would Profit From

HI affiliate marketers!



You know, there are days when you just look at your email & think there is a lot of spam out there. When I look through my email, all I see is 'leftovers'. What do I mean by leftovers?


There are like at least 10 people out of 100 that you subscribe from that say the same headline. It's like, didn't I already see this? Is there anything new out there?


I was looking in my email box one day, & I found a great e-zine that actually helps you with information you can learn from!

http://www.onlinemarketingmonthly.com/cmd.php?af=603121

Yes, OnlineMarketingMonthly is the ezine to subscribe to!

They have changed the name to a better one. They never went to press yet about the new name for the newsletter, but I can tell you the newsletter holds a few contests if you like winning.

I have been busy working, so if I don't post as often as you would like, just drop me a note if you want more content. I will make time to post for all you Affiliate Mind readers.

To your success,

Darleen

No comments: